"Display currency" field is defaulted with the value "EUR" in SAP Fiori Analytical Apps for Financial Accounting.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to the SAP Fiori launchpad as Accounts Payable Manager(or Accounts Receivable Manager).
- Go to app "Accounts Payable Overview"(or "Accounts Receivable Overview").
- Field Display Currency is defaulted with the value "EUR"
As a reference, SAP has provided a standard view to all customers, and based on that view, customers can create their own view. The field Display Currency is a mandatory field in SAP Fiori Analytical Apps for Financial Accounting and in the standard view, SAP has provided EUR as an example.
Choose any of the below solutions:
- Customers can consider the standard view as an example and create their own view according to their requirements by changing the display currency to a different currency and set the view as Default while saving the view.
- On the SAP Fiori launchpad, user can maintain default values in the Display currency in below path:
- Choose User > Settings > Default Values
- Under session Financial Accounting -> Display Currency
- Provide default currency as per the requirement -> Save
Scope Item - SAP Fiori Analytical Apps for Financial Accounting(2JB)
2JB, FI-FIO-AR, FI-FIO-AP, Accounts Receivable Overview, Accounts Payable Overview, Fiori, Analytical Apps, Financial Accounting, F3242, F2917, S4_PC, S4PC, S4HC , KBA , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , Problem