- No new data is being collected for ST03 / ST03N. i.e. No data is being collected for any instance (not just a problem for TOTAL data).
- There are no logs in ST03 that can be checked.
- STAD data is working OK.
- You are running the SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR job with a user that is copied from DDIC, or other user with the same authorizations as DDIC.
- All of the checks and notes of KBA 2369736 appear to be in place or do not seem to resolve the issue:
- 2369736 - Troubleshooting missing data in ST03N/ST03
KBA , BC-CCM-MON-TUN , Workload Monitoring Tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.