When importing a Job Requisition Template in Provisioning, the system returns into a blank page and nothing happens.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Provisioning, Import/Update/Export Job Requisition Template
- Click "Browse..." and enter the Job Requisition template
- Click to upload the file and a blank page will come up
The Object Definition "RecruitingTemplateAuditLatest" have the Secured flag enabled and this is preventing the user to upload the Job Requisition XML through Provisioning.
In order to upload Job Requisition XML, you must set the Secured flag as No.
- In Admin Center, go to Configure Object Definition
- On the first tab, select "Object Definition"
- On the second tab, choose "RecruitingTemplateAuditLatest"
- Click "Take Action" and "Make Correction"
- Go to Security section
- In Secured field, turn the flag to "No"
- Save the changes and try to upload the template again
2518519 - How to Make MDF Position Object Secure?
RecruitingTemplateAuditLatest; Blank Page; Importing Job Requisition; com.successfactors.rbp.app.api.RBPFacadeException: Error getRoleIdsRuleIdsMap for baseUserId [null]; getRoleIdsRuleIdsMap; Cannot Upload Requisition; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem