- The following message can be seen in the ASE errorlog after selecting data inserted by a jConnect client that has ENABLE_BULK_LOAD enabled.
Invalid column length: 264. Value must be between 0 and 8 at offset -20 for 'all-pages' row with minimum row length of 129.
- DBCC Checktable on the table report Error 2507.
Msg 2507, Level 16, State 2
Server 'ASE', Line 1
Table Corrupt: Offset table is incorrect (page number 1285200, partition ID 939150391; row number 0; offset in the offset table is 2; the correct offset is 252).
- Replication Agent report Error 9289 when scanning the corrupted row.
Error: 9289, Severity: 20, State: 1 when scanning the corrupted row
server RepAgent(17). Log record (3204148, 0) for object = 92527363 contains inconsistent data. Transaction log may be corrupt. Please contact SAP Technical Support.
- The table is using allpage (APL) locking.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP SDK for ASE
- jConnect 7.07 SP 127 and up
- jConnect 16 SP03 to SP03PL08
- jConnect 16 SP02 to SP02PL09
CR#820395,CR820395, JDBC, java, jconn4, jconn4.jar,819324,addBatch , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.