You want to know where and how to find the Service Requests created for your systems.
SAP Business By Design
This view will help you to know the overview of the service requests for your systems, their status, and their scheduled execution time. You can use this to check when you can expect a new system, restore point, or copy of your solution profile to be delivered.
To know the Service Requests created for your systems, request you to follow the below steps:
Login to SAP Business ByDesign system.
- Go to Service Control Center work center.
- Click on Service Requests under Systems and Service Requests view.
- In the new screen you will see the list of Service Requests which were created for this particular system.
Below figure explain the above steps.
- If a service request encounters an error, SAP will resolve this automatically. You do not need to open an incident here.
- This will show Open, Completed This Month and All Service Requests.
Service Requests, Create New tenant, Delete New tenant. , KBA , service requests , create new tenant , delete tenant , SRD-CC-CI-CCS , Service Control Center , LOD-CRM-ADM , Administration UI , Problem