It's not possible to remove jobs from the My Jobs section, available on the View Schedules page of the Report Center.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- There is no delete option present in the View Schedules > My Jobs Page.
- The only action you can perform is to download the report export or to view Job Details.
- For Report Table/Adhoc Report, switch to Classic View and remove the entry from Scheduled Reports. Then navigate back to Report C > View Schedules > My Jobs Page.
- Notice the user is no longer able to download the report anymore. (This option is not available for Report Canvas / ORD)
- However, there is no way to remove/delete this entry from My Jobs Page.
Note: For the jobs completed 14 days before the current date, the download option will be automatically grayed out.
KB article 2520999 - Report Center - View Schedules (Report & Jobs Scheduled)
sf, success factors, RPT, ANA, ORD, view, Schedules, Remove, scheduler, remove, hide, user, table, download grayed out, grayed out, greyed out, 7 days, 7 , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To