An appointment created from the calendar Month view shows "All-Day Event" slider to "Yes". You wish to have the "All-Day Event" option defaulted to "No".
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to Fiori Client.
- Click on Calendar Icon.
- Select the Month View.
- Select any Date in Calendar.
- Click on "+" icon, select Appointment.
- Screen shows field "All-Day Event" slider defaulted to "Yes".
In calendar month view, if the Date is selected before creating appointment from"+" icon, the creation appointment screen will show "All-Day Event" defaulted to "Yes".
This is expected behavior.
Please, follow these steps if you wish to create an Appointment from Calendar Month view with default "All-Day Event" slider option to "No".
- Navigate to Calendar.
- Select the Month View. (Please note: Do not select any date in calendar).
- Click on "+" icon.
- Select appointment.
- Appointment screen will show "All-Day Event" slider defaulted to "No"
All-Day Event, Calendar, Month View, Slider, Appointment, Yes, No, Option , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , LOD-CRM-CAL , Calendar Control , How To