- Missing rows of data when exporting to PDF.
- Not all the chart data exported to PDF format.
- Not all the rows of the tables are exported to PDF format.
- In SAP Analytics Cloud, when exporting a Story that contains a Table or a Chart to PDF format, only the visible rows are exported. All other rows are not exported.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In SAP Analytics Cloud, add a Table or Chart to a Story
- When viewing the Story, notice not all the rows or values appear in the Table or Chart, as there is not enough room to display everything.
- Export the Story to PDF format, by selecting "File - Export - PDF"
- When opening the generated PDF document, notice it only display the rows for the Table, or data for a Chart, that displays on the screen. It is is missing the non-visible data.
- When exporting a Story to PDF, the PDF file shows exactly what appears on your Story pages at the moment when you export them. Therefore, if any charts or Tables in your story are scrollable, only the visible parts of those charts are included in the PDF file. This information is also in the SAP Analytics Cloud documentation.
- If possible, resize the Table or Chart to ensure all the content is visible in the SAP Analytics Cloud story, before exporting to PDF format.
To get the full table in the exported PDF it is advised to enable pagination.
- Open the story in edit mode.
- Select the table.
- Click on Designer.
- In the builder, check the Auto-size and page table vertically option.
- Go to View mode and go through each page again waiting until all of them are loaded.
- Export the story. Full table is exported in the PDF/PPT.
For reference see this product documentation: Using Pagination in Stories
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, export, missing, table, Auto-size and page table vertically, pdf, ppt , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , Problem