- "Failed to open connection to cube [session-#:<server>::EN:SAPBW7.0:SSO]" when selecting a connection
- The workspace can be used when SNC is disabled
- This may have been working prior to an upgrade
- CPIC logs show message "ERROR => SncPSetNewName()==SNCERR_BAD_NT_PREFIX"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Analysis - Edition for OLAP
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.