- You are replicating an employee from Success Factors (Employee Central) to SAP HCM (ERP).
- You are using BIB full replication from EC to SAP ERP.
- In your templates, you are mapping EC fields to a customer infotype: 9XXX
- You get the following error: Infotype 9XXX mapped in ERP template XXXXXX is not decoupled in your system (Message No. ECPAO_IN_PROCESSING009)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SF, Success Factors, Employee Central, ERP, SAP, xml file, SRTUTIL, SLG1 , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , Please use LOD-EC-INT* , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.