How to do an Import or Export data?
How to do an Employee Export?
How to do an Employee Import?
How can I edit Employee information by import?
How to Import Data.
How to Export Data.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile - All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
1. Open your instance;
2. Go to Employee Export > Export User File;
3. Open the .zip file and extract the .csv file > Make the changes that you want;
4. Go to Employee Import > Select “Import Data” > In Select an entity, select “Basic Import” > Choose the file in your browser > Click in Import;
5. You should receive an email in a few minutes (or hours) to confirm the import.
2080146 - Employee Central - Employee Data Import Steps - Creating Users via Imports
Import, Export, Data, Users, Customers, Employee, Steps, How-to, LOD-SF-EP, LOD-SF-EC , KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To