- Pro Forma Invoice (F5) is created for a free of charge delivery order (CBFD)
- Or Pro Forma Invoice (F5) is created for free of charge item (TANN or CBXN)
The net value is not zero
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In app "Create billing documents", create a Pro forma Invoice (F5) for a order with type CBFD.
- Check its net value.
Check the pricing procedure of the billing document. If condition type D100 (100% discount) is used, go to SSCUI 101117 "Set pricing procedures" to check the field "Alternative condition base value". If it is set to 28, the net value of pro forma invoice won't be zero. In the coding of this routine, condition type D100 is deactivated for F5 billing type.
As a reference, here is the coding of the routine:
* The condition R100 will be deactivated in the pro forma invoice.
* For example, export papers.
if komk-vbtyp eq if_sd_doc_category=>pro_forma_invoice.
xkomv-kinak = 'Z'.
xkomv-kbetr = -100000.
Go to SSCUI 101117 "Set pricing procedures", you can copy the SAP delivered pricing procedure to your own pricing procedure to unassign the condition base formula or change to a custom routine as desired. After adjustment of the pricing procedure you also need to adjust the pricing procedure determination for the affected business processes to pick up your custom pricing procedure. Please retest the adjusted pricing procedure thoroughly to check that there is no side effect caused.
S4, HANA, D100, 100% discount, zero, pro forma invoice, F5, 28, alternative condition base value , KBA , SD-BIL-IV , Processing Billing Documents , SD-BF-PR , Pricing , Problem