This KBA will inform how to create a calculated field in Integration Center to inform when an employee has or not a direct report.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Integration Center
- Click the Add button and select Add Calculated Field
- Set an If/Then/Else in "Field Value" area
- In the second field right beside the If/Then/Else you just selected, click on the three lines icon and select Associate Field
- Expand the Entity Tree View Section and search for the field "totalTeamSize" (you can use ctrl+F). After selecting it, click on Change Association button at the bottom
- In the third field, select the operator "is greater than or equal to" and provide the value 1
- Click on the Pencil icon on the Then statement and provide the value you want to be printed out when the User record is a Manager
- Do the same on the Else statement, providing the value to be printed out when the User record is not a Manager
The result is going to be as below:
So if the User record has at least one subordinate, it is considered a Manager by the Calculated Field logic.
calculated field, calculation, totalteammembersize, integration center, manager, subordinate, supervisor, team, member, totalTeamSize, size , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-INC-FWK , Integration Center UI Framework , Problem