When trying to hire an employee, application error occurs.
Log shows: No rule is found for effective date "DDDD-DD-DD"
Employee Central - Hire & Rehire Wizards
Reproducing the Issue
- Add New Employee
- Get to final step.
- Upon submission, application error occurs.
- Checking the log it shows: No rule is found for effective date "DDDD-DD-DD" and internalId 'XXXXXX'
No rule was configured under "MATCHINGUSERCONFIG" or the effective date of this rule is after the hire.
- Go to Admin Center -> Manage data
- Search for object "Hire/Rehire Configuration"
- Search for "MATCHINGUSERCONFIG"
- Maintain rule for the field "Rule to generate next employee id" or ensure the effective date of the rule is before the hire.
No rule is found for effective date, new hire, application error, MATCHINGUSERCONFIG , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions