This article provides information about the different browser dependent behaviors of opening transactions from Web Dynpro applications.
- When opening a transaction in Internet Explorer it opens in a new tab,
- When opening a transaction in Chrome it opens in SAP GUI for Windows.
- NetWeaver Business Client Runtime Environment
- NetWeaver Business Client for HTML
- SAP Business Client
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
ActiveX, plugin, plug-in, transaction opens in a new tab, new window, new tab, transaction opens in a new window, SAP BC, SAPBC, NWBC , KBA , BC-FES-BUS-DSK , SAP Business Client for Desktop , BC-FES-BUS , Netweaver Business Client , BC-FES-BUS-HTM , HTML , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.