- How to configure BI 4.x for integration with public key infrastructure to allow certificate based login to BI Platform
- Configuration for X.509 for RESTful web services and related login workflows
- This KBA will cover BI server configuration required to accept certificate requests from clients
- NOTE: All information and pictures were taking from sample test system and do not represent actual data (any resemblance as such is purely coincidental)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP04+
- Apache Tomcat 8.5+
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
x509, 509, publickey, PKI , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.