Your requirement is to migrate Service Valuation Data for the Services using the migration tool. During the simulation you receive the below error:
Update not possible; specified data for SERVPROD_VALU_DATA-COST_RATE with key SET_OF_BOOKS_ID-CONTENT = `XXXXX` AND VALIDITY_DA does not exist
(where XXXXX represents the Set of Books ID)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the activity Migration of Service Valuation Data
- Choose Migrate service valuation data using the migration tool
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File with migration mode Add new records
- In the Simulation step, you receive the mentioned error
The Service ID does not exist in system. You may verify this in the Services view in Product Data work center.
If the Service ID is not available in the system, you will not be able to migrate the Service Valuation Data. Before you try to upload the Service Valuation Data, ensure that the Service ID exists in system. To upload the Services, you may use the activity Migration of Services.
Service Valuation Data, SERVPROD_VALU_DATA-COST_RATE, SET_OF_BOOKS_ID-CONTENT, Services Migration, Services , KBA , service valuation data , servprod_valu_data-cost_rate , set_of_books_id-content , migration , update not possible , service valuation , services , SRD-MD-PRD-SRV , Service , Problem