- You create a service purchase order referred to a contract. You create a SES, but not for the full quantity. Afterwards you delete the PO.
- Now you create a new purchase order referred to the contract and you get the error 06042 "Target value of contract .. exceeded". You expect that this error does not arise as the value released from the first purchase order should be available now for the contract, as it happens with material contracts.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
06042, 06 042, ME21N, ME21, ELIKZ, Service entry sheet, ECC , KBA , MM-SRV , Services Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.