- You want to hide the column "Actual work" within the Operations list of an Order (IW31/IW32/IW33)
- There is no option for this in customizing
- The option does not work in table control.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
IW31, IW32, IW33, AFVGD-ISMNW, Actual work, SPRO, SHD0, Table Control, screen, transaction, Variant, Varient , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.