- In an SD Third Party scenario, if a sales order with multiple line items has a line item rejected, the corresponding purchase requisition is updated differently to a sales order with a single line item rejected.
- A purchase requisition reacts differently, depending on the number of line items, when a corresponding sales order line item is rejected.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
VA01, VA02, ME22N reason for rejection , KBA , SD-SLS-SO-TP , Third-party order processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.