- SAP Transportation Management, Freight Agreement RFQ is created where the local Rate Table uses a Scale Template
- Data Maintained in the Scale Template Items tab is not populated in the Rate Table under Scale Items tab
- Deleting the validity of the Rate Table and inserting again populates the data from the Scale Template
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709, 1809
scale, template, FRA, rate table, validity, scale items, rates, dates and values , KBA , TM-FRA-RFQ , Freight Agreement Request for Quotation , TM-MD-CM-RA , Rates , TM-MD-CM , Charge Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.