Why am I not receiving an email notification for the User Permanent Purge job?
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
1. Run Purged Inactive User
2. Receive email notification
3. Now run the User Permanent Purge
4. No email notification received
- Not all users which are assigned the Create and Approve Purge Request permissions have a valid email address assigned to them
- This is causing a delivery failure
1. Find out which users have been granted the Create and Approve Purge Request permissions
2. Update user details so that everyone has a valid email address assigned to them
3. Re-run User Permanent Purge
4. Email notification is received
Internal Memo added for product support reference only.
User Permanent Purge, notification not received, user permanent purge email notification not received , sample script to identify users SRSD-88677 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , Problem