- Linked Analysis is not working correctly on SAC story
- When selecting one column in the first chart, no value change in the second chart
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.9.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon SAC.
- Open a story with two charts which setting Linked Analysis (Linked item set + This chart).
- Select one column in the first chart, however no value change in the second chart.
- Select one column in the second chart, the value in the first chart getting changed accordingly.
Linked analysis on multiple dimensions are only possible when the BW backend has the "ComplexTupleFilters" capability which is planned to come with BW7.5 SP16.
Currently only single dimension linked analysis is supported.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Linked Analysis, does not work, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, logon, login, home, load, hang, pending, Application Error, Script error , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem