- What does color in candidate quick card in Candidate workbench stand for?
- Is it possible to modify the color coding?
- Why External Candidate Quick Card is showing color red now?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting
- Click on Job Requisitions
- Open any Job Posting/Title
- Go to Candidate Workbench
The color of the quick card/banner is a way to distinguish/identify the candidate type.
- Blue is for Internal.
- Red is for External.
- Green for agency actively owning the candidate
- Pink is for agency inactively owning the candidate.
This color coding is standard across SuccessFactors and we do not have the option to modify this color coding. Having the option to update this color could be enhancement you could request via the Customer Influence site. See 2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
Note: After H1 2022, External contact card was changed from color Yellow to Red. This is related to 3194376 - H1 2202 - Known UI Enhancements for Accessibility Improvements mostly describes about the contrast.
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
sf, success factors, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To