- Error :Error "HTTP Code0" in WSIL access to system "<URL>" can happen during configuration for Provider Systems in transaction SOAMANAGER, when clicking "Check" to test WSIL access via HTTPS protocol.
- Error :Error "HTTP Code0" in WSIL access to system "<URL>" can happen during configuration of domain systems in transaction SOAMANAGER, when clicking "Check" to test WSIL access via HTTPS protocol.
- Error : Unknown error in WSIL access to system "http://<hostname>.com:<port>/sap/bc/srt/" CX_SRT_WSP_CONFIG can happen during the configuration of Central System, when clicking on Central System and username and password is provided for the WSIL access. The ICM trace will show message Line <no>: [Thr <Threadid>] HTTP/1.0 302 Moved Temporarily
- ABAP Web Services
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
ABAP platform all versions ; SAP NetWeaver all versions ; SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA all versions
Webservice, Web Service, Webservices, Web Services, ESI, ESI_GDPR, ESI_STD, SOAMANAGER, Central Configuration, WSIL, WSDL, certificate, SSL, TLS, chain, HTTPS, secure, SAOMANAGER, appl_soap_management, webservices, web services, moved temprorarily, Unknown error in WSIL access to system, , KBA , BC-ESI-WS-ABA-CFG , WebServices ABAP Configuration , BC-ESI-WS-ABA , Web Service and SOAP - ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.