- The team have deployed SAP Work Manager (WM) in our Agentry Cloud Edition (ACE) server and the Mobile Add-on for ERP in our SAP ECC box
- The team also has an SAP Cloud Connector configured between the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) and SAP ECC, with data flowing between the two systems
- The SAP WM app is configured to connect to the standard SAP application in the Config Panel: SAP_METER_MANAGEMENT_23
- The SAP WM Client is presenting an error message when it connects to the ACE application:
“No backends loaded. Please check server startup logs”
- We find errors in the SAP ECC backend system via SAP transaction SLG1.
@5C\QError@ 03.05.2019 11:04:17 - /SYCLO/CX_CORE_FRAMEWORK:Framework setting is invalid
@5C\QError@ 03.05.2019 11:04:17 - /SYCLO/CX_CORE_RFC_OO_DATA:An exception was raised.
- Error 2 from logs:
At 5.3.2019 - +++\CLASS=/SYCLO/CL_CORE_DO_SERVICES
5.3.2019 11:04:17 - Entering method ~ CHECK_SYSTEM_AUTHORIZATION...
5.3.2019 11:04:17 - /SYCLO/CX_CORE_FRAMEWORK:Framework setting is invalid
5.3.2019 11:04:17 - /SYCLO/CX_CORE_RFC_OO_DATA:An exception was raised.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Error 2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- In another similar case, the issues were resolved with: SAP KBA 2132346 and 2590346, however these solutions did not work
- The app name in the JavaBE and in the ConfigPanel match (one of the recommended solution)
- The connection between ACE and SAP ECC is working
- The team also applied a solution that worked previously, by reactivating the BC Set (KBA 2770175), but it did not work
- SMFND - 630_740 SP02
- SMERP - 630_740 SP02
- SMISU - 630_740 SP02
- SAP Work Manager (SAPWM) 6.5.5
- SAP Meter Management 2.3 (Released under SAPWM 6.5)
"/SYCLO/CX_CORE_FRAMEWORK:Framework setting is invalid","/SYCLO/CX_CORE_RFC_OO_DATA:An exception was raised.","SAP Meter Management 2.3 No Backend loaded","No backend loaded","SAP Work Manager ACE","Ace Cloud Edition Work Manager No Backend Loaded","No backends loaded. Please check server startup logs" , KBA , MOB-APP-MAO , Mobile Add-On integration for mobile, SYCLO apps , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.