- When a user clicks on the Lumira Discovery Icon from BI Launchpad, two hour glasses just keeps on spinning but it never connects.
- Cannot open any Lumira sample documents from BI Launchpad.
- Unable to connect to BI Platform server when using Lumira Discovery Client Tool.
- After starting the Lumira servers on the linux server node, none of the servers can be stopped or restarted from the CMC.
- Upon running communication analyzer on the BIPST tool, the servers on lumira node showed as "Not OK" which meant they cannot be communicated to.
- However there was no intermediary firewall and all the servers have been assigned with proper request ports which can be independently telnet to.
- SAP BI Platform server 4.2 SP6 Patch 3 on Solaris 11
- SAP Lumira Server 2.2 add-on for BIP on Redhat linux 6.x (Expanded)
- Apache Tomcat 8.5 running on Solaris 11
Lumira spinning unable create stop start cmc cannot unknown , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-DEP , Installation, Deployment , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.