The KBA is applicable for all Fiori Apps in all product area.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- App cannot be opened or Navigation between apps does not work
- Error 'Could not open app. Please try again.'
- Navigation to this application is not supported
- Tile is not loading
- Error 'Cannot load Tile'
- Error captured in browser, front-end or back-end system
- Failed to load UI5 component for navigation intent \"#<Semantic Object>-<Action>\"
- Failed to resolve navigation target "#<Semantic Object>-<Action>"
- Failed to load from ICF node, such as /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/featuretoggles1
- No System Alias found for Service '<service name>' and user '<current user>'
- No service found for namespace '', name 'C_SALESANALYTICSQRY_1_CDS', version '0001'
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
FLP, error_log, GW_CLIENT, FLPD_CUST, FLP_INTENTCHECK, FLIA, APP_INDEX_CALCULATE, FLC, APPDESC_GET_ALL, UI5, cannot open app , KBA , SD-FIO , Fiori User Interface , CA-FLP-ABA , SAP Fiori Launchpad ABAP Services , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , FI-FIO , Fiori UI for Financial Accounting , MM-FIO , Fiori UI for Materials Management , PP-FIO , Fiori UI for Production Planning and Control , LE-SHP-FIO , Fiori Apps - Delivery Documents , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.