Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
While creating one Inbound Integration of User Entity in Integration Center, you receive some errors or warnings because mandatory fields are not mapped or completed.
In this KBA you will see one example creating the integration from the begging.
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Integration Center > My Integrations;
- Create one Inbound integration;
- Upload one sample CSV with the user entity fields;
- Some mandatory fields are blank with no data.
When you create an Inbound Integration and don't fulfill all the mandatory fields you will receive errors according the screenshot above.
- Add the user entity;
- Map all the source fields according to the destination field;
- Open the .csv file;
- Complete the fields necessary according to your data;
- Go to your integration;
- Select "Upload Sample CSV";
- Schedule and run according to your needs.
Find below the screenshots step by step:
Inbound Integration, manager, entity, OData, gender, status, HR, matrix manager, SuccessFactors, Integration Center, userID, user ID, mandatory value missing, fields , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To