- Relay Server Outbound Enabler (RSOE) not able to connect to the Relay Server (RS)
- RS Log shows this error for all the back-end servers:
E. 2019-06-06 06:33:56.901-0700 <1772.1780.-> RSE2005: Backend server 'devsupcluster-rep-xxxxxx' is not a recognized member of backend farm 'devcluster.rep'
- RSOE log shows:
E. 2019-06-06 15:46:27.095+0200 <OEHost> OEE1022: The Outbound Enabler received an unexpected HTTP error status:
HTTP/1.1 404 Relay server is not configured for this backend server
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) MBO server 3.0 SP 12
- SAP Sybase Relay server version 184.108.40.2064
- SAP Sybase Outbound Enabler version 220.127.116.110
- Windows IIS
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
RSE2005 OEE1022 RS RSOE OE , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.