While attempting to create a planning model using BPC Live Data Connection the "BPC Environment" is not getting populated or the list is shown as empty.
The Environments and Models are listed when we use the connection type "SAP BPC 10.x for SAP NetWeaver".
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to create model
- Choose option get Data from a datasource
- Select Live Data Connection
There are no BPC Embedded environments in customer's BPC system.
BPC NW environments can be of two types, BPC Standard or BPC Embedded.
The SAC connection type "BPC Live Data Connection" is used for creating models based on BPC embedded only, while the "SAP BPC 10.x for SAP NetWeaver" supports BPC Standard only.
For more difference about the BPC Embedded and BPC Standard, please visit the help document here https://help.sap.com/viewer/a2049170bfeb4178ace32222842c3ec1/10.1/en-US .
Use the connection type appropriate to your BPC environment
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SAC - Live connection - FOR BPC ENVIRONMENT LIST EMPTY, BPC - SAC Live connection configuring live connection data source environment list BPC missing , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem