- Replication on a connection to Oracle stops/hangs while the DSI thread is up.
- The outbound queue for this connection is not moving.
- The primary and replicate tables are out of sync.
- The issue occurs when duplicate rows are put through /replicated to the target Oracle database.
- When the first transaction in the outbound queue is skipped, SRS moves to the next transaction in the queue and silently loses the connection to Oracle.
- DSI is still shown as up, but the maintenance user connection in Oracle no longer exists.
- The same Closed transaction is now shown in ‘admin who,sqt’ without progress.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 SP03 PL05
- Oracle 18.104.22.168
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 SP1
CR#819470, CR819470, 819470, autocorrection, dsi_command_convert, i2di ,u2di, dsi_row_count_validation , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.