- Recruiters who want to search for candidates who completed a Data Capture Form in Recruiting Management can use a new Acitity filter available in Candidate Search.
- Can't see the Data Capture Form to select it in the Candidate Search.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Candidate Relationship Management (CRM)
This is caused by a missing configuration in Career Site Builder. Please, follow the steps below to resolve:
IMPORTANT: The Data Capture Form Code will only be available in the Candidate Search after a candidate has created a candidate profile through that Data Capture Form.
Also note that the data is not retroactive so if a code is added to the DCF after candidates have already used it to create their profile, the search will only return the candidates created after the code was added.
- Admin Center > Manage Career Site Builder;
- Click on Pages > Landing;
- Create a new Landing Page and add the Data Capture Form component, or Edit an existent Landing Page;
- Click on the Data Capture Form Component;
- In the Details tab define a code for the field Data Capture Form Code (e.g. CampaignMay2018);
- Click on Publish
- Go to Recruiting Landing page;
- Click on Candidates;
- Add the Activity Submitted data capture form;
- From the drop down list, select the code defined in Career Site Builder;
- Click on the search button;
2953259 Changed the Data Capture Form Code, but in the Candidate Search it's still displaying the old one - Recruiting
Candidate, DCF, Code, Campaign , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , How To