Key Figure "Quantity" and "Net Value" are missing when Download Data Source in CSV format for Report "Sales Order Analysis".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order work center, open Report View, then open the report "Sales Order Analysis"
- Select Company as "ABC" (where ABC stands for Company you have selected); Reporting Period as "Last Month"
- Start the report
- You can see the Key Figure "Quantity" and "Net Value"
- Click Share button, then Download Data Source in CSV format
- Open the downloaded file in Excel
- You can find that the Key Figure column "Quantity" and "Net Value" are missing
For the Report ID: /SFL0000Q/SOA; Report Name: Sales order analysis; Data Source ID: CRMSLOIB, the key-figures "Quantity" and "Net Value" available in report are not coming from the datasource directly, but are defined as restricted key-figures.
These key-figures are not considered in the download of data source.
The key-figures "Quantity" and "Net Value" are not missing when Download Report in CSV Format or Report in MS Excel in XML Format. You can make use of these two report formats.
Sales Order Analysis, Key Figure, Quantity, Net Value , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , How To