The Score Summary report is not displaying results for "Not for credit" completions when applying a date in the report criteria using the fields Completed Date From and Completed Date To.
Reproducing the Issue
- In Learning Administrator, go to Reports > Score Summary
- Select a user and a content object to pull the score data. The user must have a "For credit" completion status for this content object and item.
- After running the report, you can see the record there.
- Now run the report with the same filters, but add a date in the Completed Date From and Completed Date To fields that covers the period where the employee received the "Not for credit" status.
- After running the report, the score for this "Not for credit" completion is not listed there.
As per Engineering Team, this is an expected system behavior.
The Score Summary report pulls data from the table PA_CBT_STUD_CPNT_MOD. When the user fails the SCORM exams and a "Not for credit" completion is recorded, this table does not store a completion date, since the user actually failed the exam. With this, the Completion Date field on this table keeps a null value, causing the report to not work with Completed Date From and Completed Date To fields.
When working with Completed Date From and Completed Date To on this report, consider that the report will only pull data from "For credit" completions.
If you want to pull data from "Not for credit" completions, avoid using these filters.
score summary report, not for credit , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem