Your E-mail "YYY@XXX.com" (where YYY@XXX.com stands for your Email address) Didn't Receive E-mail after Accepting the Lead.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home work center, open Inbox view
- Click "Subscribe to Tasks" button
- Select New Business- Leads- Accept or Reject Lead <Lead ID> <Formatted Name of Sales Prospect>
- You can see that E-Mail is selected which means you can receive the e-mail after accepting the lead.
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Open Activity “E-Mail and Fax Settings”
- You can find that in a Non-Productive System the button "Send all e-mails to this address" is maintained and the address is EEE@FFF.com (where EEE@FFF.com stands for the E-mail address maintained in the system)
The E-mail address maintained in the system is different from your expected one. In the Non-Productive System, all e-mails are sent to EEE@FFF.com.
Change the maintained e-mail address.
E-mail, Leads, Non-Productive System , KBA , CRM-IPS-ICM-CMG , Cases and Leads , How To