How-To: About location of Unit/Currencies shown in Table in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Sometimes the Unit/Currencies of measures appear in each cell, and sometimes it appears in the subtitle
- How to change the display location of unit/currencies
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.*
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Create a story with Table on sample model [BestRunJuice_SampleModel].
=> Only measure [Gross Margin] appears in the table by default.
- Add one dimension like [Sales Manager] into Rows.
=> Both unit and currencies appears in the subtitle of table - "Million USD".
- Set Filters for Account to show another measure [Quantity sold].
=> Unit "Million" still appears in the subtitle.
=> US Dollar appears in all cells of [Gross Margin].
- Select Data region and then go to Styling panel.
- Change Scale of [Quantity sold] to Thousand.
=> The Unit/Currencies for two measures appear in all cells.
- This is by design.
- If all values in the table has same unit or same currencies, either of them will appear in the subtitle by default.
- If the values in the table has different unit or different currencies, either of them will appear in each cell by default.
- Besides the default location, you can choose to display unit/Currencies to in the column or row header.
-> Go to Styling and then change Display unit / Currencies to Column or Row.
- It is impossible to change default location of unit/currencies. It will appears in either subtitle or each cell depending on the values in the table.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, unit, currency, currencies, scale, scaling factor, cell, cells, subtitle, display, appear, show, shown , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , How To
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0