Is there a notification that is triggered to notify the manager when a user fails an Exam/Quiz?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Currently there is no notification that is triggered solely for the purpose of a failure of a Quiz and/or Exam. There are two workarounds:
If the Exam/Quiz failure will trigger a failure of the item (hence putting the failure in the user's learning history):
- Make sure that you are using the Learning Plan notification
- Go to System Admin->Automatic Processes -> Learning Plan notification and schedule it
- Go to System Admin->Application Administration->User Settings
- Make sure that the "Notify Manager when User unsuccessfully completes an item" or "Notify Manager when User successfully completes an item" setting is checked
The Manager will receive notifications for all failures of items and not just Exam/Quiz based items.
If the Learning Plan notification is not being used, Managers do not want to receive so many notifications, or the Exam/Quiz do not provide a Failure completion status:
- Proceed to Learning Administration
- Go to Reports
- Schedule a periodic system report such as User Quiz Data, Score Summary, etc. (check which report best fits your needs)
- When scheduling the report choose to e-mail to specific manager
SAP; SuccessFactors; Learning; LMS; Notifications; Quiz; Exam: APM; Report; failure; notify; success; factors; supervisor; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Problem