You have noticed that inside the UI Administer Time the column End Date displays a date that is one day prior to the Expected Return date of an employee.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a LOA (Leave of Absence) for any employee;
- Go to Administer Time;
- In the tab Time Records see that the end date it one;
- Now, click in the LOA record and see that expected return date is equal to end date +1day;
Expected system behavior
The column end date and expected return date are actually different information.
The expected return date is actually the date where the employee should come back which means that the leave must be up to the day before.
- Employee request a leave starting on May 1st with Expected Return Date as of Jun 1st;
- If the expected return Date is Jun 1st this means that the leave goes up to May 31st which means that End Date is equal to May 31st.
end date, administer time, time records leave of absence end date , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem