- Following an ECC production system from Oracle to Sybase ASE, you experienced performance degradation on transaction ME2O.
- DBACockpit ATM is properly configured and statistics are being updated.
- For SAP Basis release <= 7.40 , the DDIC patch collection is implemented (see below the related SAP Note number).
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP ERP 6.0
ME2O, EBAN, RESB, performance, index, RM06ELLB , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , MM-PUR-GF-PER , Performance in Procurement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.