You have set up one type of tax jurisdiction for a specific company and in the tax authority, however the wrong tax jurisdiction is getting picked when creating a new Supplier Invoice (SIV).
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Supplier Invoicing.
- Go to Invoices and Credits Memo.
- Search and open the supplier invoice where the issue occurs.
- Click the Items tab.
- Click the Taxes sub-tab.
- Under the Tax Details tab, you can see that the wrong Tax Jurisdiction has been picked.
The delivery address might not contain the correct tax jurisdiction.
- Open the SIV where the issue occurs and click to "View All".
- Go to the Items tab.
- Go to Parties and Locations.
- Go to Delivery Address.
- From here, you might see that the tax jurisdiction code is not the correct one.
- Change it to the correct one.
- If you go to the Taxes sub-tab, the correct tax jurisdiction code has now been picked by the system.
Tax Jurisdiction Code, Supplier Invoice, Supplier Invoicing , KBA , AP-TTE-TC , Tax Calculation , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions