Judging the right priority for SAP R/3 ATP and SD scheduling incidents.
To ensure healthy service levels for all our customers, the priority of incidents is judged based on the Business Impact of the issue.
This KBA outlines the principles which should be used for determining the priority of R/3 ATP and SD Scheduling incidents, which cover the following components:
- LE-SHP-GF-AC - Availability control Delivery
- LE-SHP-GF-DS - Delivery and transport scheduling
- LE-SHP-GF-RS - Route Scheduling
- SD-BF-AC - Availability Check
- SD-BF-AC-AD - Availability Display
- SD-BF-AC-BOP - Backorder Processing, Rescheduling
- SD-BF-AC-FCS - Check against Forecast
- SD-BF-AC-ISO - Sales Order Interface
- SD-BF-AC-LATP - Local ATP check in R/3 from CRM
- SD-BF-AC-PAC - Availability Check according to ATP Logic
- SD-BF-AC-PAL - Check against Product Allocations
- SD-BF-AC-TS - Technical Services
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP ERP SD scheduling
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
KBA , SD-BF-AC , Availability Check , LE-SHP-GF-AC , Availability control Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.