- Issues writing lots of data to GCS bucket.
- Cannot write a large amount of records to Google Cloud Storage.
- Compression type in the file location object is set to gzip and still the issue occurs.
- Error: "(14.2) 05-15-19 12:46:21 (E) (5712:8088) RUN-120990: |Data flow DF_Name Error writing cloud storage file data on Google API Server <GCS Storage location>; HTTP Error code:<000>, HTTP Error string: <Error>, Application error: <Error: >
- Have changed the number of threads and this makes no difference - the error still occurs.
- Smaller data files can be written without issue.
- SAP Data Services
- Google Cloud Storage
SAP Data Services 4.2
DS , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.