Error: 'Employee with user name ABC not found' while creating a Goods and Services Receipt via Web Service (ABC represents the User ID logged in the SOAP UI).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SOAP UI
- Click to create a new project.
- Open the respective WSDL.
- Expand the ManageGSAInMaintainBundle.
- Double click on Request1.
- Enter the XML with the Goods and Services Receipt to be created.
- Run the XML.
System displays the error: Employee with user name ABC not found
The message which is displayed is an information message. The system basically tells if the created user is an employee or not. In this case , the communication arrangement user is a technical one and hence the warning message.
This is the system expected behavior.
SOAP UI, Goods and Services Receipt, Web Service , KBA , SRD-SRM-GSA , Goods and Service Aknowledgement , How To