- Under specific conditions when the system is under heavy CPU load an IQ server thread could hang while performing a LOAD TABLE
- The issue is random and unpredictable. So far this has only been seen when running several concurrent large LOAD jobs on a Writer node in a multiplex system, where the LOAD statement uses multiple input files.
- Stack traces of the hung thread can show these calls...
.. st_iqdml::Load(a_statement*, UIConnection
- The hung LOAD transaction can go on to cause a version build up within the IQ server over a period of time and may lead to a server wide hang or crash if left unresolved.
- The stuck LOAD can be manually cancelled and resubmitted to resolve.
- SAP IQ 16.1 SP*
- SAP IQ 16.0 SP11
- So far this has been reported on Solaris and Linux but is not expected to be platfrom specific
SAP IQ 16.0 ; SAP IQ 16.1
'Load hang', 'session hang', CR819327, 819327, sybase, blocked, stuck, fail, insert, loadtable, slow, performance, crash, abort, pstack, unix, mpx, multiplex, 'multi plex' , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.