When importing data via App Import Financial Plan Data, you get error "In the context of Data Services an unknown internal server error occurred".
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App Import Financial Plan Data
- Import plan data with downloaded template
1. System can only identify data with "," as separator. If the file is with other kind of separator, system can't identify and will raise error.
2. When a field is marked as X, the system tries to find values for those combination of values and tries to replace the same. And if you have marked the amount field as X, the system is trying to find a value for that combination and hence the error is being issued.
1. To verify whether the CSV file is with correct separator, you can open the CSV file with Notepad. Then you can check the plain text of the file.
The correct format should be as below:
2. Please remove the X flag for the value fields and try to upload the values again.
S4, HANA, dump, server error, F1711 , KBA , CO-OM-CCA-B , Planning , FI-GL , General Ledger Accounting , Problem