When creating competitor products, you receive an Internal Server Error.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Competitors work center.
- Navigate to the Competitor Products view.
- Select New.
- Add Name, Competitor and Product.
- Select Save.
There is an exception raised because of an overflow of the Internal ID for the Product ID.
The range has been set up in a way that only two Internal IDs are allowed.
If you do not wish to have automatic Internal IDs, you need to set the field ID on the UI to mandatory via Key User tools.
Alternatively, you can enlarge the automatic number range:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to the Overview tab.
- Search Number Ranges.
- Select activity Number Ranges for Materials.
competitor, products, create, server, error , KBA , LOD-LE-PRD-PRD , Product + Product Category Hierarchy , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions