- How to request to reset Command Center's password?
- Unable to access Command Center?
- My credentials do not work to access the new Command Center.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Command Center
The access to the new Command Center is divided in two steps:
- Authentication: implementation partners will use their S user credentials to authenticate in SAP Identify Authentication Service;
- Authorization: once the authentication is completed the authorization process starts where is verified if the user has permission to access Command Center. Refer to 2453404 - How to request Site Manager Access (Command Center) - Recruiting Marketing article on how to request authorization to access Command Center.
In case you are facing issues with your credentials to authenticate in Command Center, DO NOT raise a ticket to SAP Product Support. Instead you need to reach out to SAP Support via firstname.lastname@example.org.
2528548 - Partner resources for Career Site Builder Implementations
2116056 - SuccessFactors Partner Support - Resources & Tools
Command Center, Credentials, command center password reset, reset rmk password, reset password for commant center, command center rmk password, Recruiting Marketing , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CC , Command Center , How To