- EKEH-ETENR starts from 0001, when user creates a new release for a scheduling agreement.
- EKEH-ETENR doesn't show the value of EKET-ETENR in the releases (there is no link between EKEH and EKET).
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, LEINLF02, AGGREGIEREN_EINTEILUNGEN_neu, reset, revert, start, item number, line number , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.