- A boolean extended attribute has been defined in an extension (XEM) created in PD 16.5.0 for the Column metaclass.
- Its default value is true.
- Any table contains many columns, some have this extended attribute set to true, others to false.
- Using the new report editor, a selection expression is created on the list of columns.
- No column is generated when the report is previewed or generated as RTF.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
RTF, HTML, blank, empty, 819509, CR819509, CR#819509, 794660, CR794660, CR#794660 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.